(Be Warned, Once they are invited in, they may never leave)
1. Spend time in nature.
2. Meditate while sitting under trees, around lakes, etc.
3. Have plants and flowers inside your house or apartment.
4. Be cognizant of the abuses of nature and do your part to clean it up and reverence it.
5. Involve yourself in some creative activity on a regular basis. You don’t have to be expert in it, but enjoyment of any creative activity will draw those of the faerie realm.
6. Leave an area in your yard to grow wild so that the faeries can play freely.
7. Be generous in your dealings with others.
8. Keep the child in you alive.
9. Place an echinite (fossil sea urchin) on your mantelpiece. They were called faerie loaves, made by the faeries. Those who had them would never want for food and always had faerie assistance.
10. Sing often. Nature spirits gather wherever there is song and music.
11. Keep your house relatively clean. Unless you are trying to attract a brownie, most faeries shy away from mess.
12. Once you have a faerie in your home, never leave it monetary gifts. A thimble of milk and a little bread with honey will do just fine.