Here at Luna’s Grimoire, we believe that education is the key to keeping magick alive but also avoiding the disaster which can happen with inexperienced spell casters.
Below is an introductory course structure of beginning your journey in the Craft. However if you want the proper course, you’ll find a link to that below.
Don’t forget to join the witch school group so that if you have any questions, you can ask them there. [Link to Group]
Introduction to Magick
- What is Magick?
- Paganism Explained
- Pagan Traditions
- Becoming a Witch
- Tips for the Solitary Practitioner
- How to Practice as a Solitary
- Magick Ethics
- Living a Magickal Life
- Which Witch is Which?
- Indications of What Type of Magic You Should Practice
- Types of Magick Practitioners
- Basic Tools of the Craft
- Basic Altar Layout
- Finding your Wiccan Name
Sabbats and Correspondences
- Keeping a Grimoire/Book of Shadows
- Centre and Grounding
- Psychic Shielding
- Circle Casting
- Consecrating and Charging Items
- How to Cleanse or Purify a Space
- Raising an Energy Sphere
- Spell Construction and Working
Energies and Psychic Talents
- Understanding Chakras and Auras
- Psychic Abilities
Introduction to Divination
Wicca 101 Course: Becoming a WiccanProduct on sale