Our Daily Bread

Is Christian Wicca or which craft OK to do?and how

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Christal L Merkey 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Sharon Benitez 
    Participant

Just curious about Christian Wicca or witchcraft…..how one practices, individuals decisions made on it and why chose. Am looking at other options to see how to combine my Christian faith. It made me the person am now..☺

Luna Luna 
    Keymaster

I’ve seen this done before, where most Christian Wiccans just swap out the Goddess for Jesus. The path of life that Jesus walked is interestingly enough the core path of most new age spiritualities. So, you can combine the two.

Christal L Merkey 
    Participant

I was wondering about this since I grew up in the Christian Church. I have for a long time found Wicca to be interesting for me. Thanks for clearing this up!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

You can send us an email if you have any queries.

Sending

Copyright ©2012 - 2017 Luna's Grimoire. All Rights Reserved.

A 100% UK Grown 🇬🇧 Eco Friendly 🌱 Animal Friendly 🐶🐱🐰 Homebased 🏡 Global 🌍 Business.

Authors and Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website. Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright law. Any and all opinions expressed belong to the author and do not represent or reflect the opinions of Luna's Grimoire.

The information on this website is for educational purposes only. Please seek professional help where required.

Welcome to Luna's Grimoire! Having trouble navigating? Here is a guide.
Thank you for supporting us and respecting our community. Copyright © 2012 - 2016 Luna's Grimoire. All Rights Reserved.
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account