Extra sensory perception, or ESP, is the ability to pick up thoughts, feelings, and energy patterns that aren’t seen physically with the naked eye. Everyone has a degree of ESP. If you have ever had a hunch, or a gut feeling, about something, you have experienced your ESP at work. If you’ve thought of someone and the phone rang, only to be them on the other end. Or if you’re suddenly filled with dread, and compelled to call someone, only to find out that something has happened. These are all examples of ESP in action.
So how does ESP work?
Your body is made up of electromagnetic energy, and you create thoughts and intentions. These electromagnetically-charged thoughts and intentions are then broadcast like a radio wave for anyone in the universe to pick up, if they can receive that frequency of wave. Sometimes you find two people who spend a lot of time together, like long term best friends or twins, are able to pick up each other’s frequencies. It’s like a “get out of my head” feeling, but all the time. However, this can be heightened with different variables, like an extreme emotion or event.
Some people have reached higher levels of perception through rigorous practice or even natural ability, and these people are known as psychics. Now just because someone has a little intimate information on you does not mean they are an authentic psychic, but that being said, just because they cannot read your mind also does not discredit their psychic talents.
There are different kinds of ESP and not everyone has all, or even more than a couple. It’s important you understand how each one works, so that you can evaluate their authenticity. Your intuition should also be used in this evaluation, as your natural intuition is a form of ESP, designed to protect and guide you.
All witches have some form of ESP:
- Astral projection: Being able to have out-of-body experiences, during which you may visit different realms.
- Clairaudience: Psychic sense of hearing — whether it’s voices, music, or any other sounds that those around you cannot detect.
- Clairsentience: Psychic sense of feeling, both in terms of touch and emotion.
- Clairvoyance: Psychic sense of sight — seeing invisible entities, images, or the auras of people or objects.
- Retrocognition: The ability to view past events.
- Precognition: The ability to view events before they occur.
- Psychic communication: Being able to communicate with your spiritual helpers, such as fairies, angels, souls of loved ones who have passed away, and other spiritual entities.
- Psychic healing: Using alternative-healing methods to work on healing auras, balancing the chakras (the body’s energy fields), and repairing the mind/body connection to set your patient on the path of recovery.
There are other forms, but these are the most popular ones.